You can also purchase silver at American Hartford Gold, and this comes with lots of benefits. Like gold, silver is used as a store of value and performs well in times of economic uncertainty. In fact, silver tends to outperform gold in returns. Its price has doubled over the past 15 years. It has been used as currency since ancient times and has proven to be a safe investment. There are a number of silver coins you can get at American Hartford Gold, and they include the following:
- Australian Wildlife Silver- This coin is struck by the Perth Mint, and it is available as a 2-ounce coin. It is issued as Australian legal tender and has a purity level of 99.99%. On the reverse side of the coin, there is a security feature that is in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter. This feature can only be detected under a magnifying glass.
- The 2014 Canadian Arctic Fox- This is struck by the Royal Canadian Mint and comes as a 1.5-ounce coin. The obverse of the coin has the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. The reverse captures the Arctic fox in its natural habitat.
- One Ounce Rounds- This coin is stamped with its exact purity level, which is .999. It is made with one Troy ounce of silver. The thickness and diameter vary from one coin to the other.
Other silver coins you can purchase at American Hartford Gold include the Canadian Maple Leaf, the American Eagle Proof, and the Austrian Philharmonic.
American Hartford Gold IRA Review: How Can I Start Investing in Gold or Silver at American Hartford Gold?
In order to invest in gold or silver via American Hartford Gold, you will have to follow these steps:
- First, you will have to contact a specialist At Amercian Hartford Gold using this number: 866-672-7783. The specialist will help you fill out the necessary paperwork.
- You will then need to fund your account. In this step, you will have to make a request for funds to be moved from your existing IRA to the new one. The transaction will be completed within three days.
- After that, you will need to select the precious metals you want to add to your portfolio, and these could be silver or gold. You can also select a bit of both.
- Finally, you can purchase the precious metals, and they will be sent to a secure depository. If you don’t invest using an IRA account, you will be allowed to store the coins at home.
You can transfer funds from a number of retirement accounts, and these include the following:
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Thrift Savings Plan